Looking for someone with some training / coaching background. Someone outspoken, a go getter. Needs to be technology driven and highly motivated. Need to be able to work with little to no supervision and able to work under tight deadlines.
The Bell Residential Services Sales and Distribution team is looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual to fulfill the role of Specialist – Channel sales support (BRS).
The successful candidate, focussed on current and emerging direct sales channels, will be accountable to drive sales results through development and mentoring of frontline call centre sales agents and leaders to generate a sustainable lift in performance. They will partner with sales leaders and support teams within the direct channel to better understand the business and where new focus is to be applied and then drive that focus. They will leverage reporting, feedback, and results of own investigations to create, prioritize and execute programs that improve sales productivity. They will spend 90% of their time working directly within the sales channel to improve frontline performance by enhancing knowledge and adoption of the BRS product value and competitive strategy.
The successful candidate will also partner with the BRS Sales and Distribution Support team to ensure their tactics in the following areas are executed flawlessly within the direct space:
- Training Design and Communications
- Take to Market
- Hype and Recognition
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, innovative and driven individual with extensive knowledge of sales process and Bell’s products and service. The candidate must have experience in partnership building, and quality coaching as well as a proven ability to motivate and engage teams in order to elevate core product sales and added value services.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Manager of BRS Sales Support and will work closely with BRS Marketing and Customer Operations. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with strong sales, coaching, analytical, marketing, interpersonal, and program execution skills looking to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Improve sales momentum within call centre
- Develop strong working relationship and partnership with channel key stakeholders to fully understand the business so that recommendations on agent upskilling activities correspond with business direction
- Consistently hold up-to-date knowledge of all BRS Products and services, pricing and offers, systems and processes and be able to effectively communicate these to front lines and team managers.
- Develop training material and facilitate training in one-on-one and small groups where necessary to reinforce previous learnings, to improve sales behaviours and share best practices across agents.
- Monitor, support and guide sales groups on fluent product knowledge to improve sales success. Develop job aids, quizzes and other tools to enhance agent knowledge.
- Recommend evaluation criteria and measures
- Increase success of marketing campaigns, materials and events by ensuring agents fully understand the offer and how to execute with customers.
- Support channel communication relating offers and recognition programs to ensure a high level of comprehension
- Develop and execute on-site product activities and promote Bellzone engagement.
- Develop post-mortems to share with senior management relating to hype activities, offers, or sales programs.
- Track sales results based on previous coaching, mentoring and training to gauge personal achievement;
- Establish appropriate measurements and metrics which measure impact of coaching, training and mentoring; articulate timely scorecard results to senior audiences.
- Coach and collaborate with Team Leaders on product and portfolio information/content to improve sales success
- Conduct call calibration sessions with TL’s and agents to uncover sales opportunities and develop coaching plans to assist with closing gaps. Ensure TL coaching aligns with Bell requirements
- Assist with validation calls on upcoming channel projects that impact product sales performance
- Address channel escalations and queries in timely manner to work on solutions for customer satisfaction
- Must be sales driven with ability to teach sales skills to others; in-depth knowledge of sales process
- Proven strong ability to coach employees, uncover gaps, recognize opportunities and provide feedback through previous coaching experience
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry in Ontario and Quebec
- Strong knowledge of BRS products and services as well as ordering, installation and billing systems and processes
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail
- Superior communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects without impacting any deliverables
- Think outside the box and adaptable
- Results oriented
- Team Player
- Valid driver’s license and your own vehicle
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Applications (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Access), and Photoshop
- Sales and marketing experience in telecommunications is an asset
- Bilingualism (English and French)
- Previous management experience
- Knowledge of training design methodology
Work Address Details - Toronto Area