3 Top skills must be seen on the resume:
- Testing in interviews? Technical Interview, accompanied with a coding test
- What types of projects will this candidate be working on? Develop, Enhance and maintain features for various in house applications
- Typical hours worked? Monday – Friday, 9 to 5
- Why has this position arisen? Backfill
- Any potential to hire Full time? No
- Flex hours, possible to work from remote? No
The Bell Canada – Operational Planning and Technology Department is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to manage, build and maintain applications within our in-house development team focused on creating internal, web applications.
The successful candidate will directly support the end-to-end programs collaborating with the business owners, and development primes. Working with a team of in-house developers and contractor resources. We require a highly motivated individual, who thrives in a constantly changing and exciting environment, to apply creativity and innovation in the development of solutions essential to support the overall Customer Experience team.
They must have abilities such as:
- Strong understanding of development practices and agile methodologies
- Posses a strong understanding of business knowledge and practices
- End to End development experience, with ability to start a project from conceptualization, and take it through development, testing, to deployment
- Experience with testing, debugging and development of complex systems in a large enterprise environment
- Be a quick learner, able to quickly join an existing project and make timely contributions
- 5+ years of experience in Web or Application Development
- Experience working with database technologies, including various versions of SQL, rational design, and analysis. With high emphasis on efficiency and scalability.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Technologies in the .Net Framework in the C# stack.
- Experience of front end, user interface, form creation in HTML, CSS.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with a variety of specific tools and toolkits for development and support of applications.
- Attention to details in system analysis/design and problem resolutions.
- Autonomous, very dynamic, capable of decision making.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent Programming College certificate
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams, handling multiple projects with geographically dispersed team members.
- Fast paced, changing working environment
Work Address Details - 100 WYNFORD DR. 5 DON MILLS (ONTARIO) Canada M3C 4B4