Note from hiring manager-
Looking for developer that is familiar with accessing data from Teradata and Oracle with development work taking place on the Microsoft stack.
3 Top skills must be seen on the resume -
- Microsoft .net 4.5,
- Microsoft TSql expertise and
- Proficiency with linking to Taradata and Oracle.
Nice to have call center data experience.
Any testing in interviews? yes, Written test on SQL and programming (30 question)
What types of projects will this candidate be working on? Working on creating a new revenue metric to measure costing for our small business team
Typical hours worked? 7.5 hours of paid work time Monday - Friday
Why has this position arisen? Special project that requires an asset to work immediately
Potential to hire Full time? There could be a possibility not currently in scope
Flex hours, possible to work from remote? Developer will be working in office 100 Wynford drive
The client's – Operational Planning and Technology Department is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to manage, build and maintain applications within our in-house development team focused on creating internal, web applications.
The successful candidate will directly support the end-to-end programs collaborating with the business owners, and development primes. Working with a team of in-house developers and contractor resources. We require a highly motivated individual, who thrives in a constantly changing and exciting environment, to apply creativity and innovation in the development of solutions essential to support the overall Customer Experience team.
They must have abilities such as:
- Strong understanding of development practices and agile methodologies
- Posses a strong understanding of business knowledge and practices
- End to End development experience, with ability to start a project from conceptualization, and take it through development, testing, to deployment
- Experience with testing, debugging and development of complex systems in a large enterprise environment
- Be a quick learner, able to quickly join an existing project and make timely contributions
- 5+ years of experience in Web or Application Development
- Experience working with database technologies, including various versions of SQL, rational design, and analysis. With high emphasis on efficiency and scalability.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Technologies in the .Net Framework in the C# stack.
- Experience of front end, user interface, form creation in HTML, CSS.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with a variety of specific tools and toolkits for development and support of applications.
- Attention to details in system analysis/design and problem resolutions.
- Autonomous, very dynamic, capable of decision making.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent Programming College certificate
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams, handling multiple projects with geographically dispersed team members.
- Fast paced, changing working environment
Work Address Details - 100 Wynford drive