3 Top skills must be seen on the resume-
- Credit experience,
- collections experience
- reconciliation experience.
Testing in interviews? No
What types of projects will this candidate be working on? Collecting accounts receivable balances, processing credit cards, reviewing balances and terms, reconciling accounts, etc.
Typical hours worked? 7.5 daily (generally 9-5)
Why has this position arisen? Maternity leave replacement
Any potential to hire Full time? not if the person returns to work following the maternity leave
Flex hours, possible to work from remote ?Yes but would prefer to lock in start and end hours – 8:30 – 4:30 or 9:00 -5:00 and no remote.
Are you naturally driven?
Do you have an inherent ability to collect from clients?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
If your answer to these questions was “YES” then you may be the person we are searching for to join our Credit & Collections Team!!
Working with the team members of the client's Credit and Collections department, The Credit and Collection, Clerk is responsible for supporting the Credit and Collection team.
Credit and collections – Radio and Out of Home and TV
- Regular follow-up on a portfolio of accounts
- Responding to inquiries - both internal and external customers on a timely and professional basis
- Reconcile payments to contracts and invoices for prepayments
- Identify clear small balance adjustments
- Reconcile accounts as requested
- AFDA identification
- 3+ years of experience in a credit & collection role
- Highly organized and results driven
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Post-secondary education
- Ability to work closely with others as well as independently
- Ability to communicate in a timely and professional manner with all levels both internally and externally
- Bilingual (English/French) an asset
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and use a variety of computer programs and software
- Industry experience an asset
- Accounting experience an asset
Work Address Details - 9 Channel Nine Court, Agincourt, Ontario