Your intellectual curiosity, your constant optimism and your sharpened innovation capacity will enable you to take on the following tasks:
- Participate in requirements gathering and analysis phases;
- Design and develop software solutions required to meet project requirements and specifications;
- Review, analyze and modify programming systems (coding, testing, debugging) and document programs;
- Work with technical resources to ensure understanding and proposing technical solutions related to functional needs;
- Develop and update conceptual and physical models;
- Document technical specifications and test cases;
- Proactively collaborate within the agile team and with other teams to achieve common goals of quality and effectiveness.
- You have gained significant 4 years of IT experience as a .NET C # 4.6 and .NET Core developer on large projects.
- You have a good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, and have participated in Api REST projects in .NET (ASP WEB API) technologies,
- You have a strong analytical capacity and you are rigorous.
- You are good at creating responsive web interfaces (HTML5, bootstrap, Jquery, Angular JS, Angular 7, Typescript)
- You are very familiar with source controllers such as GitHub, TFS and SVN, automated unit testing
- You are strong in object-oriented design and you master the design patterns.
- You have a good knowledge of software development processes including agile methods, continuous integration and fault handling,
- You know change management and release management processes,
- Dynamic, analytical, autonomous and rigorous, your excellent level of oral and written communication makes you a first-class interlocutor in both French and English,
- You have a great ability to adapt and work in a team in a stimulating environment motivates you.
- Back End-.NET C # (4.6 and Core 2.X), RESTful APIs, .Net Web API, JSON Web Service, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, RabbitMq, WCF, MSMQ, SQL Server, Docker
- Collaboration part - Confluence
- Automation and Delivery Tools - JIRA, TFS, Git, SVN, Powershell, Sonar, Bamboo, Jenkins
Required experience: .NET and / or Front-end developer: 4 years