3 Top skills:
- great customer service and interpersonal skills
- detailed oriented, great research and investigative skills
- similar past experience an asset
Testing in interviews - no just standard in person interviews.
What types of projects will this candidate be working on: Ad hoc, some financial, some customer service focused.
Typical hours worked-37.5 hours a week
Why has this position arisen, backfill?-yes
Any potential to hire Full time-not in the present time, future may be a possibility.
Flex hours, possible to work from remote? No remote, in house during standard business hours 8:30-4:30 can start a little earlier or later if needed.
The Landlord Relations Specialist (LLRS) is the prime point of communication in-bound from, and out-bound to, Bell’s wireless network site Landlords. The key areas of responsibility for the Landlord Relations Specialist are: 1) Relationship Management - act as communications pivot between network Landlords and Bell Mobility business units, and 2) Data Processing - to the receive and fulfill SAP vendor requests, update vendor information as required.
- Primary liaison for in-bound and out-bound network Landlord enquiries.
- Receive, assess, & appropriately direct or handle Landlord enquiries (i.e. Payment of Rent, Hydro, Taxes, ATP, maintenance, site emergencies etc...)
- Liaise with RES Territory Coordinators, Managers, Zone Primes and Consultants
- Special projects and programs as assigned.
- Receive and prioritize SAP Vendor Requests
- From RES Coordinators to Bell Canada SAP
Research and obtain missing site data:
- Vendor info
- HST registration
- ATP agreements
- LL address/contact
Insurance Ensure data consistency and accuracy across multiple platforms: SAP, LeaseNet, NRM, FMLS