No testing in interviews
Projects candidate will be working on - : Develop long and short copy that reflects and meets the client's brand style guidelines for use in, but not limited to In-store POP, packaging, way-finding, online, social, base communications mass advertising, sponsored events for national or targeted markets, product information and apps. Develop innovative and creative campaign elements to drive Member engagement through unique Member experiences.
Typical hours worked: 37.5h/week
Any potential to hire Full time? Being evaluated, but does not currently exist as a full time role.
Flex hours, possible to work from remote? No flex hours, not really possible to work remote.
Based at client’s head office in Toronto, you’ll report to the Creative Services Manager and will be a core member of the Brand and Creative team. You’ll develop long and short copy in the playful client brand voice that will be used in apps, social media, in-store merchandising, mass advertising, websites, videos, and tons more.
About the job:
- Develop long and short copy that reflects and meets the client's tone of voice guidelines for use in, but not limited to:
- In-store POP, packaging, way-finding, online, social, direct communications mass advertising, sponsored events for national or targeted markets, product information and apps.
- Develop campaigns to drive Member engagement through a variety of channels.
- Work as a member of a collaborative creative team to solve creative challenges while maintaining consistent brand tone and style.
- Convert complex briefs into simple and effective marketing and product collateral.
- Identify and understand key elements that align with marketing goals.
- Deliver on strategy, on time and on budget in a fast-paced industry.
Does this sound like you?
- You work collaboratively to solve creative challenges.
- People can count on you and love interacting with you.
- You’re a problem solver.
- Details. You obsess about the details.
- You can multi-task, and multi-task while you’re multi-tasking.
- Tight deadlines don’t phase you.
The “Must Haves”
- A university degree or equivalent post-secondary education in Marketing/Communications or a related discipline.
- Strong portfolio showcasing brand campaigns and creative.
- 3+ years of copywriting experience on consumer retail marketing brands.
- Excellent English creative writing and verbal communication skills, no surprise here.
- Learn quickly and are able to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong organization skills.
- Able to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
Work Address Details - Toronto