What types of projects will this candidate be working on: Design and develop digital and traditional creative elements that reflect and meet the client brand style guidelines for use in but not limited to: In-store POP, digital signage, packaging, wayfinding, online, social, mass advertising and sponsored events for National or targeted markets. Develop innovative and creative campaign elements to drive Member engagement through unique Member experiences.
Typical hours worked: 37.5h/week
Any potential to hire Full time: Being evaluated, but does not currently exist as a full time role.
Flex hours, possible to work from remote? No flex hours, not possible to work remote.
Based in the Toronto office you will be a core member of the team that brings the client brand to life. You will use your skills to deliver outstanding creative elements to support our brand, business plans and marketing goals. You are responsible for designing and delivering outstanding creative work, on time and on budget that meet brand and creative standards. This role is an internal creative resource that assists the client brand team in bringing the brand to life visually.
A quickie about the job:
- Design and develop digital and traditional creative elements that reflect and meet the client brand style guidelines for use in but not limited to:
- In-store POP, packaging, wayfinding, online, social, mass advertising and sponsored events for National or targeted markets
- Develop innovative and creative campaign elements to drive Member engagement through unique Member experiences
- Work as a Member of a collaborative design team to solve creative challenges and present realistic options that reflect the realities of the working environment (cost, size etc)
- Convert complex briefs into simple and effective collateral
- Minimize errors in work so production process is a smooth as possible
- Identify and understand key elements that align with marketing goals
- Deliver on strategy, on time and on budget in a fast-paced industry.
Do you fit the part?
- You crave to be part of a dynamic and creative group of people who have a passion for delivering work that is right on the mark
- People love working with you because they can count on you and enjoy interacting with you
- You are able to think outside of the box
- You can manage complete processes
- Problem Solving and creativity are your jams
- You have an eye for detail
- You can multi-task, multi-task, and multi-task like a pro.
The “Must Haves”
- A University degree or equivalent post-secondary education in Graphic Design or related creative major.
- 4+ years of professional design experience preferably in a corporate environment or a design agency.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects a must have.
- Strong design portfolio showcasing print, packaging, digital and motion graphics.
- Understanding of deadline management and budget issues
- Consumer retail marketing experience
- Experience with big consumer brands
Work Address Details - Toronto