3 Top skills must be seen on the resume -
- Business Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
This is a junior to intermediate (entry level management) position
Testing in interviews - case interview to assess quantitative & business skills.
What types of projects will this candidate be working on Marketing planning, strategy & execution for customer acquisition
Typical hours worked – 37.5/ week
Any potential to hire Full time- Yes
Flex hours, possible to work from remote? Yes, but only on need basis
The client provides wireless communications solutions across Core Mobility, the Internet of Things (IoT) and Instant Communication portfolios. The newly re-structured Business Marketing team focuses on revenue and subscriber growth, increasing profitability and activity management. This is an exciting area within client and offers team members the opportunity to play an integral role in shaping the future of the Canadian business market.
Supported by the Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing, the successful candidate for this role will be responsible for maximizing business performance as part of a team of specialists. Adding to an already high-performance team, this role will lead several initiatives tied directly to significant strategic growth mandates within client.
- Develop, build and execute data-driven annual and quarterly marketing plans for Core Mobility, Internet of Things and Instant Communications product portfolios.
- Develop go-to-market plans for new product introductions including targeting, value proposition development, sales enablement and demand generation activities.
- Analyze current business processes and performance and identify opportunities to improve national marketing campaign and sales performance.
- Recommend and establish action plans based on indicators/models to mitigate risks, facilitate growth, and optimize campaign and channel performance.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal and external teams:
- Marketing Communications to develop and execute digital campaigns.
- Marketing Operations to develop multi-tactic customer journeys for implementation.
- Business Analytics to analyze and report out on business performance on a weekly basis
- Leverage Marketing Automation to drive data driven marketing campaigns.
- Product and Take-to-Market to bring new products to markets.
- Training and Development to prepare and enable reps to sell.
- Prepare and deliver output for senior management discussions.
- Enforce standards around documentation and overall quality of deliverables.
- Bachelor degree in business/administration. Marketing and quantitative disciplines would be an asset.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Pardot (or another marketing automation platform) would be an asset.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills and the ability to tell a story in slides.
- The ability to connect data insights to the business and articulating data findings into actionable insights.
- Strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to conceptualize strategy.
- Process driven with experience leading cross-functional, multi-dimensional projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively through impact and influence in a cross-functional environment.
- You are a ninja of continuous learning, are willing to try new, fail fast, learn and go back for more.
Work Address Details - Mississauga, ON