3 Top skills must be seen on the resume
- Strong communication skills: verbal & Written,
- Prepare and present power point packages suitable for executive level audience,
- Ability to keep team members focused and on track to deliver tasks – would like to ask candidates to bring a sample of their work: Executive Powerpoint presentation + General communication they issued in the past
What types of projects will this candidate be working on
- 1 specific project full time
- Leading a team of people from various different teams
- Main project goal is to build, develop, deliver a digital application to be used by customers/building a customer experience solution
Our client is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV — Canada's #1 television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels. It is a critical component of client’s commitment to leverage strategic investments in broadband networks to offer Canadians the best available content on any of the four screens they choose: television, smartphone, tablet and computer.
The Project Delivery team is looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual who is a strong communicator, very organized, and has the leadership skills to lead a diverse range of projects with varying complexity and scope. Tell us your story. Tell us why you are the best candidate to join our dynamic team.
Here’s a sample of what you may be asked to do:
- Develop and maintain all project documentation including: project charters, project plans, budgets, milestones/timelines, action logs etc to meet sponsor requirements
- Prepare and share Executive level communications/updates as required
- Arrange and facilitate all required meetings
- Lead and facilitate RFP/ vendor submission review, and vendor contract negotiation
- Engage on commercial aspects of project: negotiation of LOI, LOA, contracts, SOW and SLA's.
- Provide overall direction and adherence to the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of a project and program process, as per PMI standard
- Determine and understand critical path, identifying and mitigating areas of risk
- Arrange for the assignment of responsibility to other supporting facilities, business areas, and support functions, and monitors their performance
- 5+ years of project management experience with proven analytical and problem solving skills
- PMP Certification (PMI) or in the process of obtaining Certification is an asset
- Experience leading projects in the broadcast, digital media and/or telecommunication industry
- Expert in using MS Suite including Microsoft Project & Power point
- Experience or familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Superior communication, written and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to report project status to senior leaders and/or at Executive levels.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation and organizational skills
- Must be self-directed and independent.