SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) Developer
IMPORTANT SYS.ADMIN ASPECT!
Duration: 12 months with the possibility of permanence
Bilingualism: Would be an asset. Unilingual French (mandatory)
Teleworking: Until further notice
Maximum Rate: Open
- Participate actively in the identification and resolution of incidents in its technological and application environment (involvement on call)
- Be the IT point of contact in the event of an incident to coordinate the mitigation of the business impact of end-to-end business processes
- Participate in the post-mortem of incidents and implement action plans required to improve reliability.
- Carry out the daily operations and administration of technological and application environments in production
- Plan and execute production launches
- Propose and implement improvements based on trends and opportunities to improve the reliability of the environments.
- Develop, implement and maintain the monitoring and alerting systems required to proactively detect incidents and react rapidly
- Document and develop the code required to automate daily operations activities
- Develop the code required to automate incident resolution activities to improve the reliability of the environments.
- Maintain service level indicators to balance efforts between improving reliability and adding functionality
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that non-functional reliability requirements are supported
- Collaborate with Devops teams to ensure that CI/CD pipelines are effective
- Develop an end-to-end expertise in the processes of product delivery to our customers and the technological environments supporting them.
- Have a mentality of continuous improvement, service and automation excellence
- ElasticSearch and Grafana to collect and analyze metrics
- AppDynamics, Datadog, for system metrics and profiling
- Bitbucket for version management of our scripts and tools
- Jenkins for the pipeline of "Continuous Integration - Continuous Deployment - Continuous Testing".
- Jira and Confluence for the follow-up of activities and our documentation.
- AWS for the management of our infrastructure
- Our applications use mostly Java, but the application landscape is now introducing applications built in the form of microservices, in Docker containers and private or public Cloud platforms.
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and four years of relevant experience OR Master's degree related to the industry and four years of relevant experience
- Expertise in Java development and scripting to automate operation tasks
- Good knowledge of ElasticSearch and Grafana to collect and analyze metrics
- Good knowledge of AppDynamics and Datadog, for system metrics and profiling
- Ability to understand end-to-end business processes and how they are supported by technology
- Very good knowledge of Bitbucket to manage the versions of our scripts and tools.
- Very good knowledge of Jenkins for the integration of the test process in the chain "Continuous Integration - Continuous Deployment - Continuous Testing".
- Very good knowledge of Jira and Confluence for the follow-up of activities and our documentation.
- Very good knowledge of AWS for the management of our infrastructure.
- Very good knowledge of micro-service architectures