Durée: 6 mois avec possibilité de renouvellement
Bilinguisme: Un atout, le français est obligatoire.
Télétravail: Jusqu'à nouvel ordre
**Expérience avec Cloud, AWS, Dev, DevOPS, Cyber, Phython, Teraforms**
Do you have a passion for Security and the Cloud?
You are an experienced devops who loves technological challenges?
Want to be at the heart of a dynamic CloudSec team and bring value with security development and automation?
What follows will surely interest you!
As an SME, you will play an integral role in providing solution support for the Banks cloud initiatives, processes, procedures, security controls and best practices. You will work within a multi-disciplinary Cloud Security team and actively collaborate with Cloud and
Cyber teams to assess, develop and implement technical solutions aligned with BNCs security guidelines, policies, strategy and requirements.
- Build, implement and code Cloud security design best practices & solutions to help meet the Banks security requirements.
- Leverage cloud native security solutions to accelerate and mature the security of the AWS platform, enable business opportunities, while also understanding exposure to the risks of onboarding emerging technology capabilities.
- Provide effective and pragmatic cyber security guidance for major technology initiatives, to develop secure AWS Cloud services and enable the business to innovate securely
- Collaborate with Security Advisors, Cyber security and Cloud teams to identify cyber risks, and deliver appropriate reusable controls to mature the security posture of the AWS platform
- Act as a subject matter expert on evaluating, testing and implementing security solutions and technologies, aligned with the Cloud Security Platforms
- Define, develop and automate cloud security continuous compliance detective and protective controls as code,
- Help your team and cloud team in cyber operations with a customer centric mindset
- Proven experience in AWS and Industry best practices for cloud security development;
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in developing Cloud-based solutions for AWS, including IaaS, PaaS, and CaaS environments. building, implementing and coding templates, automation, scripts, and implementation of reference architecture;
- Coding and experience with Terraform, Ansible, Phython and Golang
- Experience with GIT and Jenkins pipeline delivery in CI/CD
- Experience with security and risk control frameworks related to cloud, including CSA, CIS, NIST, PCI, etc.;
- Knowledge of security controls and countermeasures (defense in depth) including practical experience implementing identity management, cyber-security and IT security processes / solutions in cloud environments;
- Knowledge of application development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, DevOps) and the processes and practices used to secure them. SSDLC and Shift Left;
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to detail
- Strong leadership, autonomy and facilitation skills with an ability to build relationships with stakeholders and teammates;
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- French and English bilingualism, spoken and written
KEYWORDS: Cloud, AWS, Dev, DevOPS, Cyber, Phython, Teraforms