Duration: 12 months with the possibility of permanence.
Bilingualism: Mandatory. It is important to be bilingual for this position. (The suppliers with whom the consultant will have to deal with are only English-speaking).
Teleworking: Until further notice. Possibility of a possible presence on site.
*Purpose type profile, someone who knows how to dig deep into the needs and masters the technical aspects of the job.
Your role :
- Act as a senior IT expert analyst on technologies aligned with technological targets (Rest microservices, Kafka, Camunda, etc.).
- Understand and challenge business needs and convert them into functional requirements while ensuring the traceability of requirements.
- Within the framework of the agile methodology, write detailed functional analyses (in alignment with the business needs and the architecture solution), validate them with business partners, present them to developers and validate their proper implementation.
- Ensure communication with business partners during the various development phases.
- Advise partners by proposing alternative solutions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of the systems in place.
- Carry out functional tests and assist the test team in the development and acceptance testing of the developed solutions.
- Diagnose, carry out, coordinate and solve problems related to the proper functioning of the solutions.
- Adapt to constantly evolving technologies, show curiosity and boldness to propose new solution ideas.
- Analyze the impacts on the solution and suggest action plans for adjustments.
- Master the technological ecosystem and understand the interrelationships