Duration: 12 months with the possibility of permanence INSURED.
Bilingualism: It is strongly recommended to be bilingual (French and English).
Teleworking: Until further notice. Possibility of a possible presence on site.
You have the perfect profile if :
- You are a former application developer / designer (able to read code)
- You are interested in the new techno of an integration and software development point
- You like to influence techno leaders and orientations.
- You keep yourself informed about market trends in your field of expertise
- You have an ability to bring people together and explain complex things in a simple way.
General Responsibilities :
- Responsible for technical choices that respect the domain architect's architecture for one or more initiatives and their alignment with the enterprise-wide architecture
- Responsible for the execution of the complete business process solution.
- Responsible for the technical and NFR elements of the backlog. He is the peer of the PO.
- Control and document in detail the data flows supporting the business processes impacted by his solution.
Specific responsibilities :
- Imperatively protect the integrity and security of our customers' data
- Ensure that the solutions implemented meet business needs in a simple and effective way, from design to decommissioning. The solutions are robust, viable to deliver, secure at the level of risk agreed upon with the business lines.
- Simplifies the bank's overall IT ecosystem through systematic decommissioning of systems, supported by an IT/Business simplification strategy.
- Comply with the bank's Open Architecture guidelines.
- Exercise a decision-making counterbalance that leads stakeholders to consider the sustainable development of the NBC.
- Identify the business capacity involved and ensure that development is carried out in the right capacity / IT asset (application)
- Define omnichannel solutions that meet customer/employee experience targets
- Experience in banking is a STRONG asset.
- University degree - Bachelor's degree or academic equivalent, related to the industry and 10 or more years of relevant experience
- Experience in large companies
- Experience as an application developer (coding skills are essential for the role)
- Experience in solution architecture and application architecture in an environment
o High volume transactional
o Integrating "legacy" systems
- Experience in creating innovative designs and solutions (examples will be requested)
- High capacity to manage technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to popularize information at different levels of the hierarchy
- Be able to develop proofs of concept