Duration: 6 months with possibility of renewal
Bilingualism: Would be an asset, please note that French is mandatory.
Teleworking: Until further notice
Are you passionate about security and the cloud?
Do you want to continuously learn new technologies?
Do you want to be at the heart of a dynamic CloudSec team and bring value with the development and automation of security?
You'll surely be interested in the following!
As a junior member of the CloudSec team, you will play a key role in providing operational and development support (devsecops) for the bank's cloud initiatives. You will work in a multi-disciplinary cloud security team and actively collaborate with the cloud and cyber teams to evaluate, develop and implement technical solutions aligned with NBC's security guidelines, policies, strategy and requirements.
Your role :
- Help team members accelerate and enhance the security of the AWS platform, create business opportunities, while also understanding the risk exposure associated with integrating emerging technology capabilities.
- Provide operational support and find opportunities to automate routine tasks in code by leveraging native cloud or terraform security solutions and integrating them via the security pipeline.
- Support the team in evaluating, testing and implementing security solutions and technologies aligned with cloud security platforms.
- Assisting the CloudSec team in the development and implementation of requirements for cyber technical solutions
- Operate, develop, and automate detection and protection controls for ongoing cloud security compliance in code form
- Help your team and your cloud team in cyber operations with a customer-centric mindset
Your profile :
- Knowledge of AWS and industry best practices for cloud security development
- Hands-on experience in the development, creation, implementation and coding of templates, automation and scripts
- Experience in the current use of application development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, DevOps)
- Development experience with Terraform, Ansible, Phython and Golang- Knowledge of cyber security controls and countermeasures
- Knowledge with GIT and Jenkins pipeline delivery in IC / CD
- Oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly motivated, autonomous and attentive to details
- Knowledge of Cloud security and risk control standards, including CSA, CIS, NIST, PCI, etc. (an asset)
- AWS Certification (an asset)
- Bilingualism in French and English, spoken and written (an asset)