**Temp to Perm**
We are looking for a person with several years of experience in SFMC, with a Marketing Cloud Consultant certification, if possible Marketing Cloud Administrator, as well as good SQL / AMPSCRIPT development skills.
A profile of Mar-Tech with a major Developer and a minor in Marketing would be welcome.
The profile we are looking for is more senior. The person must have architectural design/architecture design capabilities and work with our in-house teams to solve complex integration and custom FMCS usage problems.
The client is pursuing the most important technological transformation in its history. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to participate in major projects aimed at digitizing the client. You will evolve in a work environment that will allow you to surpass yourself while creating strong collaborative links with the client's sectors.
The IT Marketing Ecosystem team is looking for a SalesForce - Marketing Cloud Analyst Developer who is ready to meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving sector.
- Do you want to do more personalized marketing using artificial intelligence?
- Want to orchestrate a personalized end-to-end experience for each customer to engage in a relevant conversation aligned with their ideas?
- Are you familiar with SalesForce - Marketing Cloud products, especially Interaction Studio?
Being an Analyst / Developer on the Marketing Ecosystem IT team means providing professional support to the Marketing sector by supporting and developing a set of applications. It means understanding the business issues in order to propose and implement technological solutions.
More details about your role?
- Integrate data sources into the Core Data Model by connecting Interaction Studio with APIs/micro services in order to provide a personalized one on one experience to each client.
- Build and Configure Interaction Studio with SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Actively participate in the implementation of the various modules of the SalesForce Marketing Cloud solution
- Supporting journeys and the sending of different types of marketing campaigns (outbound, inbound, email, sms, mobile push...) on multiple channels.
- Collaborate in the resolution of incidents and make corrections related to production problems.
- Set up monitoring in order to be pro-active
- Work in deliverable mode, in a context of agility ("SAFE")
- Three-year university degree or the academic equivalent, related to the industry, and four years of relevant experience
- 3 years of experience with the applications that make up the SalesForce Marketing Cloud suite (Interaction Studio, Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey builder, Content Builder, Studio, Analytics Builder, Audience Builder, Interaction Studio, Advertising Studio, Web Studio, Personalization Builder, Automation Studio)
- 5 years experience in Information Technology and IT infrastructure (an asset)
- API Rest knowledge to integrate micro-service with SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge in the use of SQL language for querying relational databases
- Knowledge AMP Script, HTML
- Experience in Agile methodology or sprint management ("SAFE")
- Spirit of synthesis and analysis
- Ability to work in a team and solve problems
- Autonomy, initiative and great capacity for learning
- Ability to work under pressure
- Concern for quality
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English