Duration: Temporary mandate of 8 months.
Bilingualism: French is mandatory. English more than functional required. *At least 8/10*.
Teleworking: Until further notice. Possibility of a possible presence on site.
This position reports to the Director of Shared Infrastructure Services Management.
The candidate will be responsible for the delivery of various infrastructure technology project activities. The candidate will be responsible for carrying out the various "sysadmin" activities in order to contribute to the success and delivery of projects while respecting the norms and standards in place. He will ensure the appropriate transfer to the various Operations teams. The project is one that is in the cyber security program.
- Advanced experience in Windows technology (2003 to 2019)
- Required project experience, enhancements, etc.
- Advanced experience in scripting (powershell)
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience in monitoring and surveillance
- Virtualization Experience (VMware vSphere)
- Desirable experience in AWS
- Knowledge of network and security concepts
- Knowledge of architectural principles
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Good communicator
- Leadership and initiative
- Ability to work in a team
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English
- Bachelor's degree in technology with over 4 years of relevant experience