Duration: 6 months with the possibility of permanence.
Bilingual: *Compulsory. English 7/10 Minimum. Work 25% of the time with English-speaking suppliers.
Telework: Until further notice. Possibility of an eventual on-site presence.
Job description :
As an Application Analyst, you will play a role in the management of technological maintenance and evolution activities of the Data Catalogue which will be available to all business sectors of the organization. We are looking for an Application Analyst for the integration of the Colibra application in SAAS mode. Therefore, accompany the project in the realization of their business needs and the implementation of the operational model with the supplier.
Your main challenges :
- To act as a reference resource in the application management of the Data Catalogue.
- Support the Application Portfolio Manager in the planning and monitoring of maintenance and evolution activities.
- Produce and maintain the documentation of the Data Catalogue service offering, including the support model and service level agreements in collaboration with the product supplier.
- Maintain up-to-date portfolio information (applications, clients, hardware or software components, etc.) in the various enterprise tools used for application, configuration and inventory management.
- Take charge of the follow-up of maintenance requests until they go into production.
- Document the functional and non-functional requirements that maintenance projects and portfolio evolution projects must meet.
- Produce and track key indicators of the portfolio applications in relation to their operational viability and performance (SLO/SLA, availability, response time, etc.) and their financial performance (cost/benefit, TCO, etc.).
- Produce periodic overviews (e.g. "dashboards") of the evolution and operational availability status of the Data Catalog, for business and IT consumers.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the internal governance model (roles and responsibilities, reference guides, key processes, etc)
- Participate in the analysis and resolution of problems encountered with portfolio applications.
- Completed bachelor's degree, related to the business sector, and five to seven years of relevant experience.
- Five years experience in business or functional analysis in the IT sector
- Knowledge in data analysis and data catalog management
- Desired knowledge of the Colibra application.
- Experience in managing a supplier in SAAS mode (Software As A Service)
- Experience in information technology
- Experience in the production of dashboards
- Experience in application management, maintenance and evolution, desirable
- Demonstrated informal leadership
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English