Duration: 6 months with the possibility of permanence
Bilingualism: French is mandatory. Minimum functional English required.
Teleworking: Until further notice. Possibility of a possible presence on site.
- The person will participate in the project as a technical contributor, he should create or update functional folders, he will have to identify test cases and participate in these tests.
- Creation of functional files for the integration of the LoanIQ system with the bank's other IT systems.
- Confirm the results and the proper functioning of the code that will have been written.
- The person will also have to facilitate meetings with users of the system to understand and document the needs.
- Role of technical contributor analyzing needs and gaps.
- Writes the functional specifications and configures the solution.
- Follows up tickets, works in Kanban and Sprint mode.
- Must master the RestAPI.
- Know the AWS environment
- EKS must know how to work with SWAGER and confluence
- Knowledge of LoanIQ software is an asset
- Experience in functional analysis (about 5 years)
- Experience or knowledge in the banking field is an asset.
- Experience in large corporate lending, a great asset.
Tools used :
Jira, Remedy, Confluence. Github, CircleCI, etc.