Duration: Temporary term of 12 months.
Telework: Until further notice. Possibility of a possible presence on site.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Windows Infrastructure and Azure Services.
The candidate's mandate will be to deliver infrastructure technology projects as part of a security program. The candidate will be responsible for carrying out the various activities of "sysadmin" in order to contribute to the success and delivery of the project while respecting the norms and standards in place. He will be responsible for ensuring proper liaison and transfer to the various Operations teams.
- Advanced experience in Windows server technology*.
- Advanced experience in powershell scripting and automation
- Experience in waterfall and agile projects
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to popularize technical information
- Ability to work meticulously
- Good analytical skills, ability to synthesize
- Desirable experience in a cloud (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Desirable experience in a large company
- Knowledge of network and security concepts
- Knowledge of architectural principles
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Good communicator
- Leadership and initiative
- Ability to work in a team
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English
- Bachelor's degree in technology with over 4 years of relevant experience