1. Your task is to deploy the best Business Process Modeling practices through the use of the appropriate tools (Camunda).
2. You are a hands-on person, with an Agile mentality and natural leadership skills.
3. You know how to influence team members as well as stakeholders in this transformation process.
1. Administer the practices and the BPM community.
2. You actively participate in the realization of our vision regarding the implementation of BPM best practices as an expert.
3. Using your leadership and your DevOps knowledge, you spread and support the adoption of BPMN throughout the organization.
Your main responsibilities
- Help the team to start new Camunda projects (training, Camunda 101, pre-configured Vanilla project, ...)
- Participate in the revisions of BPM models to make them optimal and propagate best practices.
- Support the vision and mission of our transformation by collaborating with our practice teams.
- Implementing BPMN best practices within the team
- Understand IT business needs and issues and propose/implement technical solutions to meet them
- Actively collaborate in the documentation of user guides for the various tools.
- Acting as a Coach/Leader
- Adopt at all times a continuous improvement and software engineering mentality by proposing improvements to the team
- Participate in proof-of-concept and prototyping activities to promote adoption of proposed practices
- Good experience in BPMN and MND to ensure end-to-end support of the customer experience related to business processes and services (3 to 5 years)
- Collaboration (JIRA/Confluence)
- Knowledge and use of a workflow or orchestration engine (ideally Camunda)
- Knowledge of provisioning and orchestration tools (Jenkins, docker, k8s ...)
- Knowledge of Cloud components and architectures (Open Shift, AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Knowledge of code management tools (e.g. BitBucket, Git, etc.)
- Know how to popularize and present technological content in English and French
- Ease in proposing constructive and permanent solutions while being proactive in its technical services approach.
- Excellent communicator
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English
Possibility of permanence or extension. Permanence not guaranteed.