The successful candidate will:
• Drive the adoption of Microsoft Azure Directory services, Authentication and Authorization reference architectures for existing, new Azure methodologies.
• Drive the adoption of creative solutions to address complex, global IAM problems using Microsoft Azure Technology.
• Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive IAM standards adoption using Microsoft Azure Technology.
• Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision using Microsoft Azure Technology.
Successful candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Experience implementing enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM), Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions in client environments using Microsoft Azure AD technologies.
- Experience using an Identity and Access Management technology using Azure AD, Azure LDS, Azure B2B/B2C is a must.
- Experience with Identity and Access Management system architecture including RBAC and Single Sign-On Federation using SAML, OIDC/OAuth 2.0, Kerberos Authentication standards is needed.
- Experience developing technical strategies, architectures, and roadmaps
- Good knowledge of software development principles and design patterns
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills. Able to articulate complex, technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience with IDaaS providers such as Azure AD is a must to have.
- Knowledge of migration from IBM ISIM/ISAM services to Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience with Identity Governance processes and solutions such as Azure Active Directory Identity Governance
- Experience with integrating SalesForce, MuleSoft, Java or .Net custom applications with an enterprise IAM platform.
- Experience with O365, Active Directory and ADFS
- Experience with API Gateway and microservices architectures is preferred
- Knowledge of Applied Cryptography and PKI
- Experience with Python, PowerShell, Java, Java Script, JSON, REST
- Experience with REST API test tools such as Curl, Postman or SoapUI.
- Understanding of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance with all regulations and frameworks (NIST, HIPPA-HITECH, HITRUST, PCI, GDPR)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships
- Experience in other directory services (Active Directory, Okta Universal Directory or equivalent experience) is preferred
- Experience directly related to ILM/IDM/IAM and SSO integration
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and methods. ITIL Foundations certification preferred.
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills is a must.
- Strong project management skills and global experience is preferred.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Additional Certifications:
- Azure Security Engineer Associate a plus
- CISSP or SANS GIAC a plus
- OKTA – Professional or Consultant a plus
II. CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Years Required/Preferred Experience
10 Required Experience developing technical strategies, architectures, and roadmaps for enterprise IAM solution
10 Required Outstanding communication and presentation skills. Able to articulate complex, technical concepts to non-technical audience
8 Required Hands on experience using Microsoft Identity platform
8 Required Experience implementing SSO integration using Azure AD
7 Required Experience with Identity and Access Management system architecture including Single Sign-On Federation using SAML, OIDC/OAuth 2.0
7 Required Experience using identity and Access Management using Microsoft Azure AD
3 Required Hands on experience using Azure B2C component
3 Required Hands on experience on Securing app configuration data by using Azure App Configuration
6 Preferred Experience with Identity Governance processes and solutions such as Azure Active Directory Identity Governance
5 Preferred Experience with integrating SalesForce, MuleSoft, Java or .Net custom applications with an enterprise IAM platform
3 Preferred Knowledge of migration from IBM ISIM/ISAM services to Microsoft Azure platform
1 Preferred Experience with PHP, Moodle application