Duration: 6 months with possibility of renewal and permanence
Bilingualism: Essential, must be fluent in French and have a good understanding of English.
Telecommuting: Until further notice
**Shift Schedule: 24/7 rotation 1 week out of 3**.
You will act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a customer critical security platform within the cloud security team.
You will be the security expert for the CASB platform in order to maintain and participate in the evolution of cloud security policies at National Bank, and you will have to collaborate with the various security, IT and business experts of the company. Your job will be to identify the business needs of the security services related to the various Web services / Cloud Application, and to ensure the proper functioning and evolution of the CASB platform.
More details on your role:
- Study the security needs related to the various Cloud / Web Application services accesses
- Implement and maintain the different protection rules in the CASB.
- Contribute to the mitigation and resolution of security incidents.
- Conduct threat, vulnerability and risk assessments and research related to our multi-cloud SaaS environment.
- Develop integration and operational procedures.
- Set up scripts to automate security controls.
- Guide the various IT and security teams on best practices and governance strategy on SaaS cloud security.
- Support and operationalize the Platform CASB
- Keep abreast of current industry trends in security and pass on knowledge and best practices to all levels of the organization.
- Continuously update departmental documentation.
- Participate in the development of dashboards, reports and KPIs.
- Create and manage usage/statistical reports for the various Cloud services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, or related field. A minimum of 5 years of experience with technology and experience with cloud solutions.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience implementing and automating tools and technologies related to security development operations.
- In-depth knowledge of operational cybersecurity, data protection techniques and cloud security.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (SaaS and CSP: AWS, Azure, GCP);
- Knowledge of CASB and CSPM solutions.
- Knowledge of network, routing and DNS infrastructures
- Definition and identification of various critical data: PCI, PII
- With Cloud Certification (Ex: AWS and/or Azure Solutions Architect) and other security related certifications like CISSP and SSCP is an asset.
- Experience in operations development environment and maintaining security in continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Proficiency in command line interface and/or at least one programming language, such as Python, PowerShell, Bash, C/C++.
- Table, alert and report design via tools such as PowerBI, Splunk is an asset.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Ability to present the project with ease to different resources (technical and non-technical).
- Sense of leadership, responsibility and responsiveness.
- Strong work ethic and pragmatic spirit.
- Strong ability to propose solutions.
- Good communication skills