Languages: French is a must, English is a nice to have.
Being a full stack developer means carrying out various complex analyses and developments to support the evolution or support of computer systems in an agile context. It means having the opportunity to participate in various large-scale projects.
Working in IT to support the Employee Experience sector means working in a team, surrounded by experts, being close to our business partners and guiding them towards the most appropriate solutions.
It means having a positive impact on all of the client's employees.
More details on your role?
- Contribute to large-scale projects and maximize value creation through technology.
- Evolve technologies in accordance with the architecture target and in a secure manner.
- Implement APIs for cross-system data exchange.
- Solve complex problems by proposing solutions adapted to the needs of your business partners.
- Participate in the analysis and make change requests.
- Participate in technology watch and contribute to the evolution of our practices.
- Work with the Scrum methodology to deliver industry priorities.
- Implement DevOps practices.
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and seven years of relevant experience OR equivalent
- Experience in .NET development
- DevOps experience: CI/CD
- Experience with the following tools/technologies: Jenkins, Nexus, Docker, Openshift
- Experience with the following tools: Okta and Splunk
- Queueing system (MQ), Kafka (desirable)
- Experience with Microsoft (Azure), Amazon (AWS) and Google (Cloud) cloud technologies (desirable)
- Experience and interest in functional analysis