Duration: 12 months with the possibility of permanence.
Bilingualism: Mandatory. French 5/5 and English 4/5. The work team is perfectly bilingual.
Remote work: 100% remote for the moment.
***Has specialized knowledge in the following areas: KYC, AML, client onboarding, regulatory applications, account opening, detailed, concise, team player*** Important
- Acts as a consultant to management and stakeholders
- Bacc and 7 to 10 years of experience
***Important: The Business Analyst will work closely with the FM Operations team responsible for client onboarding for the Capital Markets business. They will be part of a multidisciplinary IT delivery team responsible for the Regulatory One Stop Shop (ROSS) project.
- Supports and masters related business processes.
- Experienced professional in analysis, design and conceptual thinking.
- Improves and develops approaches to implement strategic decisions.
Nature of Activities:
- Develops or improves systems and processes or develops approaches of an innovative nature and acts as a professional resource for a specialized department or business line
- Anticipates problems, develops mitigation solutions and control mechanisms
- Provides specialized advice on complex issues requiring extensive interpretation
Communication and influence:
- Leads large projects or committees and collaborates on problems requiring a high level of experience and expertise
- Ensures that business, technical, functional, and non-functional requirements are well documented and followed
- Ensures that all required tests are up to date and that they are well documented and structured in XRay
- Anticipates problems and their potential impacts and identifies ways to improve existing practices by analyzing a large amount of information (i.e. multi-level analysis)
- Develops the analysis methodology within his/her unit and implements control mechanisms to validate the analyses
- Ensures the evolution of existing work processes, practices and services in the professional area and supports the delivery and optimizes programs, approaches and/or systems related to the achievement of the business plan
- Manages the deployment of improvements independentlyImpact of decisions and recommendations:
- May set a precedent on outcomes or goals for multiple units or for the department
- Decisions/recommendations have significant financial and reputational impact