Duration: 12 months with possibility of permanence.
Bilingualism: Mandatory. French 5/5 and English 4/5. The work team is perfectly bilingual.
Remote work: 100% remote for the moment.
- Possesses specialized knowledge of a business area and market best practices.
- Acts as a consultant to management and stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of experience
- Experience in MDM, MCP, API, Middleware, AWS, Java, Python, Data Modelling, Analysis and Requirements documentation, technical specifications, SQL
*** Important: The Functional Analyst will be part of a multidisciplinary IT delivery team responsible for supporting and evolving the Fenergo platform. They will work closely with the FM Operations team responsible for customer onboarding. They will need to align closely with the MCP (Master Customer Profile) team due to the dependencies between that platform and the Fenergo platform.
- Supports and masters the applications and their technology environments.
- Supports and masters the related business processes.
- Experienced professional in analysis, design and conceptual thinking.
- Improves and develops approaches to implement strategic decisions.
- Technical developer who analyzes needs and gaps, writes functional specifications and configures the solution.
Nature of Activities:
- Develops or improves systems and processes or develops innovative approaches and acts as a professional resource for a specialized department or business line
- Anticipates problems, develops mitigation solutions and control mechanisms
- Provides specialized advice on complex issues requiring extensive interpretation
- Technical input including develeopment and configuration of systems, applications and produce technical specifications and requirements analysis.
Communication and influence:
- Leads large projects or committees and collaborates on problem solving requiring high levels of experience and expertiseProblem Solving:
- Anticipates problems and their potential impacts and identifies ways to improve existing practices by analyzing a large amount of information (i.e. multi-level analysis)
- Develops the analysis methodology within his/her unit and implements control mechanisms to validate the analyses
- Ensures the evolution of existing work processes, practices and services in the professional area and supports the delivery and optimizes programs, approaches and/or systems related to the achievement of the business plan
- Manages the deployment of improvements in an autonomous and automated mannerImpact of decisions and recommendations:
- May set a precedent for multi-unit or departmental results or goals
- Decisions/recommendations have significant financial and reputational impact