- We’re looking for candidates that would experience in executing marketing campaigns including email marketing, digital, DM, etc.
- They should have great project management skills.
- Advertising agencies tend to have many candidates that have this experience.
Intermediate – senior
No testing in the interview process
The candidate would be managing a variety of marketing communications projects from brief through to execution – developing the creative with agencies and measuring the results and impact of their campaigns.
Standard working hours (9-5) and occasionally there may be times where that can stretch, i.e. key marketing periods like Black Friday
Right now everyone is working remotely from the team.
Full time is not guaranteed but if there are full-time roles that open up in marcom, they do have the ability to apply for those roles
What CRM software is currently being used? Knowledge of Adobe Campaign is considered an asset but not a requirement.
- We work with agencies to execute campaigns. They should have strong oral and written communication skills, experience working with advertising/creative agencies, experience authoring marketing communications briefs, and experience in overseeing the development and execution of direct (targeted) marketing campaigns, including but not limited to email, social, digital/SEM and SMS/MMS.
- Contractor is responsible for being briefed by a marketing strategy/campaign team, understanding the marketing problem and then transferring the business requirements into a fully thought out marketing communications brief. From there, the successful candidate will be expected to lead a working team through the creative development and execution of the campaign. They will need to manage multiple stakeholders, including strategy teams, data teams, as well as the agency of record.
- We are open to client-side candidates if they have the correct experience.
We are a top tier marketing team that is passionate about client’s complete suite of offerings.
Our people are making big things happen, nourished constantly by growth, training and personal development opportunities.Being at the forefront of the mobile revolution, we are always in need of smart people who like to get great things done. If you are looking for more than a place to work and are not afraid of challenges, we have room for you too.
The Marketing Communications team is a fast paced, dynamic, customer-focused group. At the forefront of strategy and execution of marketing campaigns, the Marketing Communications Specialist manages a high volume of projects across a wide array of deliverables and tactics, and ultimately, gets things done.
In this role, you will work closely with our internal partners in marketing, product, network, brand and legal as well as with our external creative and media agencies. It is your job take a marketing brief and bring it to life. The successful candidate will report to the Sr. Manager, Marketing communications.
- Drive marketing automation and personalization in our digital communications using marketing technology
- Help establish the strategy to scale customer engagement across both existing and future products & services by mapping out the customer journeys
- Optimize our existing customer communications to drive greater engagement using customer insights, performance data, with a test & learn approach
- Create multi-touchpoint customer journeys that span across a variety of tactics including email, SMS, digital and social
- Develop detailed marketing communication briefs, and work closely with agencies on the creative development
- Partner with the data teams to develop business rules and better understand the segmentation to ensure that messaging is tailored to the audience
- Manage the execution of various targeted tactics including email, direct mail, SMS, social media, web banners and SEM
- Push the boundaries on creative, targeting, strategy and tactics to help push the needle on direct marketing campaigns
- Deliver post mortems with results, leveraging big data insights, and provide recommendations for future campaigns
- Follow market dynamics and trends to ensure the marketing programs are relevant and deliver the expected results
- Input on new opportunities to grow the market, demonstrating a strong understanding of the competitive and industry landscape
- Identify ways to grow customer engagement using leading ad platforms such as Google and Facebook, and new technology
- University degree in Business, Marketing and/or related discipline
- 3-5 years experience working in a marketing agency environment as an Account Supervisor or Account Executive, or within a Marketing department
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, and a solid knowledge of customer journey mapping
- Experience developing marketing communications material including writing briefs and strong creative assessment ability is a strong asset
- Experience managing the development and execution of marketing campaigns, including email, social media, SEM, banners and direct mail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Naturally analytical and proactive
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a keen ability to focus on the details
- Have a customer-first mentality
- Passionate about consumer marketing and technology
- Proven problem solver with the ability to proactively brainstorm solutions
- Detail and results oriented
- Experience within the telecommunications industry is an asset
- Bilingual (French & English) is an asset