We would like to find resources that know both Java and .Net. We require 2 resources and it could be 1 Java/springboot and the other .Net/C#/VB.Net, if we do not find the Hybrid resources.
The work load is split:
- 30% Support
- 30% Maintenance
- 40% Project based, for example moving applications to AWS.
*** Support for 44 applications in an ecosystem - A fairly complex environment.
*** We are looking for someone who understands the impact of decisions and someone who can move forward
*** There is an opportunity for tenure, but not guaranteed - maternity leave replacement
1- Coordinate operational applications and support of several applications that allow the settlement of risk management transactions within Capital Markets by ensuring the provision of solutions that will satisfy the quality of services offered.
2- Analyze studies and research in order to promote appropriate solutions (particularly in DevOps) and intervene in the optimization of work processes by evaluating the impacts on existing applications and making appropriate changes.
3- Interact with a wide range of stakeholders and offer your expertise in committees and special or large-scale projects that have an impact on the evolution of practices, policies or products
- Required: .Net, Java, Spring Framework, we would like a Hybrid resource that Knows both Java and .Net, but we require 2 resource and it could be 1 Java/springboot and the other .Net/C#?VB.Net
- Required: Postgres SQL, My SQL, Aurora,
- Asset: SQL Lite, Queueing System (MQ), Kafka, Jenkins, Docker
- Required (have experience with): Redhat Linux,
- Asset: Windows, TCP/IP (basic)
- Have relevant experience with AWS cloud technologies and tools.
- Knowledge of VM Ware and/or virtual machine deployment technology
- Experience and/or interest in the risk management and financial markets environment.
- Relevant experience in software development in an Agile environment
- Determination driven, positive attitude and motivated to work in partnership!
- Willingness to work outside of regular business hours
- Bilingual (spoken/written) French and English, mandatory (There are clients in Toronto, Calgary and Dublin)
- Knowledge of the Devops tool chain
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket (git), Jenkins and Confluence)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP)