Top 3 skills needed -
- Solid experience with typescript & CSS
- UX expertise
- Rigorous, customer oriented & team player
MONTREAL LOCATION ONLY
Candidate MUST be bilingual, no exception
At the client, we're not just creating world-class networks, innovative services and original multimedia content across multiple platforms - we're revolutionizing the way Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring innovative ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional development and employee well-being, we want you on the team.
The customer is making unprecedented investments in our world-class fiber broadband and wireless networks because we know they are the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you want to transform the way people connect, our Network team is ideal for you.
The Client Network team continues its efforts to transform the way the company delivers the best customer experience through seamless access to a cloud-based software ecosystem of products, services and content. This transformation involves simplifying, virtualizing and automating transmission and network services to reduce costs and increase agility in deploying customer services.
At the heart of this transformation is the Network Cloud Infrastructure Services team. Our vision: To be recognized by tenants as the simplest, most reliable and most adaptable cloud. Nothing less! Our mission is to enable the customer's network team to virtualize and cloud network services and applications by providing reliable and secure self-service cloud services on-demand, while supporting them on their journey.
We bring together experts in infrastructure, networking, security, storage, cloud computing and software development, supported by a team of scrum masters and senior managers.
Our team's mandate is to implement a self-service platform to provide on-demand cloud infrastructure to all enterprise tenants, leveraging available microservices and various API products.
If you like...
- Being part of a community: ours is great. You'll have the opportunity to interact with developers in an agile environment, work in open areas, and participate in team building activities.
- Build new systems: you will define and build a new digital application and web experience.
- Interact with people from other business areas. You'll bridge different business units and collaborate with multiple teams to create the best product.
- Development and operations: we are committed to our practices and tools. Our practices and tools are: continuous integration and continuous development, containerization, microservices, programmable infrastructure (!!).
- Continuous improvement: our team is subdivided into product brigades that rely on the agile method of lean production by sprints (Scrum) to achieve our goals in shorter cycles, adapt to the needs of our tenants and continuously improve.
And you want to...
- Hone your development skills with the latest technologies and have unlimited access to vast resources.
- Embody and promote a culture of quality programming.
- Lead the way in implementing elegant architecture-based services.
- Be part of an organization that utilizes self-service and on-demand services.
- Openly discuss and learn from issues and use them as opportunities to strengthen team relationships
- Put the interests of the team first.
... we want to know you!
We are looking for someone who has :
- 4-6 years of experience in web design or user interface development.
- Excellent skills in Vue.Js
- Extensive knowledge of Typescript
- Knowledge of the Element UI library (or other UI library)
- Create, integrate and maintain interactive user interface elements (components)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS3 (Sass preprocessor).
- A good understanding of accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0), responsive design, grid systems, layout and color, asset generation, web forms and typography.
- Experience with Figma for web designers, as well as mockups, such as conceptual mockups.
- Experience with end 2 end testing (Cypress Js)
- An interest in brainstorming and collaboration.
- Motivation and the ability to solve problems creatively.
If you have any of the following, even better:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Some knowledge of PythonBilingualism is a requirement (French and English); the position is based in Montreal.