*** related to account openings and customer onboarding.
Duration: Approximately 6 months, temp to perm (great possibility of permanence)
Candidates living in Montreal and surrounding areas only.
Bilingualism: Essential (must be fluent in both English and French) - colleagues are in Montreal and Toronto. Communications are in both languages, there are documents in English.
- Must have worked with API - REST services (5 years)
- Accompany the different partners in their business or technical solutions.
- Understand and challenge business needs and convert them into functional requirements while ensuring the traceability of requirements.
- Design and support the development of defined solutions so that they meet the required functional and technical standards.
- Diagnose and resolve problems related to the proper functioning of solutions.
- Participate in the implementation of technological solutions
- Adapt to constantly evolving technologies, demonstrate curiosity and boldness to propose new solution ideas.
- Within the framework of the agile methodology, write detailed functional analyses (aligned with business needs and the architecture solution), validate them with business partners, present them to developers and validate their proper implementation.
- Ensure communication with business partners during the various development phases.
- Advise partners by proposing alternative solutions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of existing systems.
- Perform functional testing and assist the test team in developing and conducting acceptance testing of developed solutions.
- Learn and apply new methodologies to achieve the organization's objectives.
- Be able to perform data profiling.
- Analyze impacts on the solution and suggest action plans for adjustments