Duration: 12 months temporary mandate.
Bilingualism: French, mandatory. English is an asset.
Maximum rate: Open
Telecommuting: 100% remote. Possibility of an eventual presence on site. It is preferable to live in Montreal and its surroundings.
Designs and updates computer software. Creates, maintains and implements source code to develop applications and programs that meet the needs and requirements of customers using a commercial development language or a specific language from an application package from an external vendor. Proficient in software engineering principles and several DevOps concepts.
The IT Delivery group supporting the Fraud Management areas is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer who is interested in continuing the evolution of the team responsible for IT support decisions and directions. This position includes a variety of initiatives of all sizes.
More details on the role ?
- Design, develop and integrate fraud management tools and applications monitoring the Bank's transactional platforms
- Lead to final delivery of software deliverables
- Contribute to the optimization of the team's work organization, continuous improvement and automation of tasks and processes
- Provide operational support and maintenance of applications, tools and processes under the responsibility of the team (monitoring, incident management, problem resolution)
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and seven years of relevant experience OR Master's degree related to the industry and five years of experience
- Required technologies: PHP 7 programming, vue.js (front-end)
- Nice-to-have technologies: Shell Script, html, Laravel Framework (front-end), Maria DB / Mysql, Redis, Queueing System (MQ), Kafka, Logstash
- Knowledge of Jira, Bitbucket (git), Jenkins
- OS Redhat Linux (sysadmin), TCP/IP (basic)
- Experience and/or interest in the security and bank fraud environment
- Motivation to learn new things, challenge yourself
- Willingness to work in a work environment that strongly promotes autonomy and idea generation
- Ability to exert influence to ensure that the goals of various groups are met in a collaborative manner
- Willingness to work outside of regular business hours