Do submitted candidates need to be bilingual, or are English only candidates ok? Yes they must be fully bilingual
For this new PM requisition, is manager open to candidates based in Missisauga/Toronto or Ottawa? For the first round let’s limit it to Quebec only.
Also, it mentions travel between Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto. Do you know how often travel will be required for this position?
No travel is expected in the near term as we’re observing COVID protocols until further notice. We definitely require someone who can work night shifts as least 2-3 times a week though.
Top 3 skills needed –
- Minimum 5 years delivering technology based projects.
- Minimum 3 years delivery security solutions.
- Excellent planning, executing and communication skills.
The Information Technology team develops and maintains client’s internal systems and applications while also developing integrated technology solutions for customers across all lines of business.
The IT Information Security currently seeking an energetic and passionate Project Manager to join our IT Delivery team.
The successful candidate will lead a part of an end-to-end program managing IT business analysts and security specialists as well partner with other teams such as IT Architecture, Security Operations, Corporate Security etc…, to deploy project and further program improvements. The candidate will also be accountable to collaborate with external partners and vendors to delivery IT Security solutions. We require an individual with exceptional capabilities in driving change and delivering successful initiatives.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Overall end-to-end ownership of multiple delivery projects throughout the development lifecycle.
- Leads the quantification of requirements (process and system) for the business solution and the translation of those business needs into IT security and vendor requirements.
- Accountable to identify/raise project issues and drive the resolution of design and delivery issues with the project delivery units and to oversee the development and implementation of the business solution.
- Negotiates and confirms scope of system and process changes with key stakeholders, identifying business opportunities and options resulting from system solution design and development.
- Regularly interfaces with all appropriate stakeholders to ensure smooth transition of the business solution throughout the project lifecycle.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Responsible for actuals reporting and program/project budget and forecasting.
- Assist in project planning and costing for multi-year strategic plan, support all finance project delivery obligations following IT practices.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Project Manager
- A minimum of 3 years delivering IT security projects.
- Strong people/team leadership skills
- Strong negotiation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a fluid team environment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Extensive experience in managing project delivery involving multi-tiered systems integration.
- Strong analytical/conceptual skills
- Ability to gain management support and work effectively at all levels across the organization and across departments within our organization
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and rapid change
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Sound business acumen.
- Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Project Finance, Budget (Knowledge of SAP) and project Governance Processes.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and executing on key projects through cross functional teams
- Experienced in designing new process and governance
- Proficient in Project Management methodologies
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Identify dependencies/interdependencies
- Ability to assess and articulate customer needs/requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Problem solving
- Ability to build/document timelines.
- Project Management Certifications and or work experience equivalents
- College certificate or University degree (business, computer science)
- Fast paced, changing working environment
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams, handling multiple projects with geographically dispersed team members.
- Availability to work occasional weekends, evenings and nights, to meet hard deadlines and deployment activities
- Ability to travel within Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto corridors depending on project needs.
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.