Bilingualism: French Mandatory, English a plus
You have an academic background in the field of software development. You want to implement innovative and powerful technologies. This offer is for you!
You will be part of our development teams that deliver the applications that make the Bank a partner of choice for its customers.
You will develop the application test automata with our Frameworks, integrated with "continuous testing", which is part of our "DevOps" orientation.
We believe that through this role, you will become an experienced developer who will be able to take part in the Bank's various projects, by mastering its ways of doing things, its requirements, and its business reality.
The technical knowledge required for the position is as follows
- Mastery of the Java programming language
- Knowledge of the development process and continuous integration: you must know how to use a version management tool (Git, BitBucket, SVN...) and have seen a continuous integration mechanism in action (Jenkins for example)
- Practice of a development environment (Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA...)
- Good knowledge of WebServices (SOAP, REST) or microservices, as well as formats such as XML, json...
- Mastery of SDLC and STLC
- Understand the granularity of tests
- Implement white box and black box tests
- Understand the concept of virtualization in integration testing
- Experience in delivering solutions in Agile mode.
- Good level of English
Ideally, you have also:
- Worked with tools like SoapUI, ReadyAPI, Postman
- Used Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Robot Framework or other testing framework (optional)
- Experience working with SAP, CBTA solution manager (optional)