Duration: 12 months temporary mandate.
Bilingualism: French, mandatory. English, desirable.
Telecommuting: 100% remote. Possibility of an eventual presence on site. It is preferable to live in the province of Quebec.
Actual Title - Hybrid Position: Business and Functional Analyst (API, Micro-service, Streaming), IT Delivery-Experience Employee
As an analyst, you will contribute to the implementation of our new architecture as well as the transformation of our technology ecosystem. You will participate in large-scale projects that will allow you to excel while creating strong collaborative relationships with different areas of the customer.
- Interact with different stakeholders to understand business needs
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (business line, developers, analysts, solution architect, etc.) and be able to offer different analyses (functional, data, QA)
- Diagnose problematic situations and intervene in the resolution of complex problems
- Understand the impact of technology on business processes, applications and data in order to enrich the analyses performed
- Be accountable for the quality of the analyses performed
- Ensure the development of functional solutions in close collaboration with the developers
- Develop and acquire related skills to adapt to the needs
- Bachelor's degree, industry related, and six years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in business, functional and data analysis in a complex ecosystem
- Demonstrated experience in QA
- Knowledge of modern ecosystem concepts, technologies and solutions: Domain-based Architecture, Microservices, APIs, streaming, Cloud technologies, DevOps, etc.
- Experience in Agile delivery
- Experience in CI/CD
- Rigor, autonomy and great ability to take charge
- Team player, initiative and communication skills