Duration: 6 month term. Possibility of permanence.
Bilingualism: French, mandatory. English, an asset.
Remote :100% remote.
You are the ideal candidate if :
- You are an experienced and rigorous developer
- You master Java back-end development (Spring, SpringBatch, Struts, Apache Tomcat, SOAP, etc.)
- You develop and maintain applications for the industry
- You like to share new ideas and learn from others
- You have worked in a multidisciplinary Agile / Scrum team
- You have worked in complex systems
- You understand continuous integration
- You've worked in teams that take good software development practices seriously, such as automated testing, code reviews and DevOps techniques
The work environment is:
A constantly evolving work environment An environment where the complexity of technology environments fosters development A collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Completed Bachelor's degree, related to the industry, and a minimum of six years of relevant experience or completed Master's degree, related to the industry, and three years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in back-end Java development with the following technologies: JDK 8+, Git, Spring, Apache Tomcat
- Experience working on a project that has developed reusable components in a service oriented architecture
- Experience working in an Agile team (Scrum / Kanban)
- Good understanding of the software life cycle (SDLC)
- Good understanding of Atlassian suite tools (Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence)
- Experience in front-end development with Angular or React, an important asset
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Jenkins and Urban code, an asset Leadership, initiative, ability to multi-task and a strong team player