Bilingualism: Would be an asset - French is essential
Duration: 6 months, ideally in temp to perm
You have a bachelor degree in software development or are about to complete it. You want to learn how to implement innovative and efficient technologies. This offer is for you!
In concrete terms, you will be part of our development teams that deliver the applications that make the Bank a partner of choice for its customers on a daily basis. You will learn how to develop automated application tests with our automated test frameworks, integrated with continuous testing, which is part of our "DevOps" orientation.
We believe that through this, you will become an experienced developer who will be able to take part in the Bank's various projects, mastering its ways of doing things, its requirements, and its business reality.
- Degree in software engineering or computer science
- Good knowledge of WebServices (SOAP, REST) or microservices, as well as formats such as XML, json, etc.
- Good knowledge of writing test cases, test sets, Cucumber, Xray and GraphQL
Ideally, you also have:
- Already worked with tools such as SoapUI, ReadyAPI, Postman
- Used Selenium Webdriver, Appium, or other testing frameworks