Duration: Temporary mandate of 6 months.
Bilingualism: French, mandatory. English, very functional (4/5).
Remote work: 100% remote.
*** Important points:
- Availability to work different shifts (day, evening, night)
- Ability to interact with various IT and non-IT sectors to explain security issues.
We are looking for a resource (Systems Administrator) to work with our Vulnerability Management team. This team reports to the Director, Shared Infrastructure Services Management.
The candidate will be responsible for the delivery of various security related infrastructure technology projects (vulnerabilities and patches). He/she will have to find innovative ways to remediate the vulnerabilities found as well as automate them. In addition, he/she will have to test and deploy them on the various environments (Dev, Pre-Prod and Prod) while respecting the change management process in effect.
Expertise / knowledge / experience:
- Advanced experience in Linux/Red Hat technology (Essential) ***
- Advanced experience in scripting (Powershell, Ansible)
- Advanced experience in security (OS - Windows/Red Hat)
- Moderate experience in Windows technology (2003 to 2019)
- Experience with Jenkins, Bash, Packer, Docker
- Experience in monitoring and surveillance desirable
- Experience in AWS, Azure, Cloud is desirable
- Experience with virtualization (VMware vSphere) desirable
- Experience with MS SQL server, Citrix XenApps desirable
- Knowledge of architecture principles
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Excellent communicator
- Leadership and initiative
- Ability to work in a team