- Temp-to-perm required
- French is required, English an asset,
- Remote work for the moment but may return to the office
- Rate: open
- We are looking for a Process Orchestration Designer to join our team.
- In this position, you will support different teams in their development as a reference in cross-functional technologies, more specifically for the Camunda platform. You will be the reference in terms of new features available and best practices. You will implement an application modernization strategy and secure our automation approach for one of the most critical teams, and thus act as a transformation catalyst using DevSecOps practices. Your mission will be to be an expert in the use of the Camunda platform and to be constantly on the lookout for new trends in People-Process-Technology orchestration. You will therefore influence the organization on its use and ways of doing things.
Being a Designer (Orchestration) in the cross-functional technology team means :
- Transform, optimize and model business processes
- Develop secure, scalable and highly available orchestration solutions using Camunda BPM, including process modeling.
- Create process orchestration and sequence of events in the solution integration between applications.
- Discuss technical choices with fellow developers and architects.
- Build strong relationships with IT and business partners
- Keep abreast of new industry trends on a frequent basis and understand how to optimize features for future upgrades
- Be a guardian of best practices
- Understand application architecture to conceptualize API services or other software deliverables, including Camunda process implementations.
- Assist in defining and reviewing application technical requirements including security, integration, performance and quality.
- Create conditions, scenarios for testing
Being a Designer (Orchestration) in the cross-functional technology team requires:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, English and French
- Ability to manage priorities
- Strong analytical skills, rigor and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Good ability to propose alternative solutions;
- Experience with Camunda
- Experience in business process modeling (BPMN)
- Knowledge of software engineering and DevSecOps best practices
- Good knowledge of computer systems (application, infrastructure, database, file transfer, etc.);
- Knowledge of Java languages (an asset)
- Knowledge of collaborative work tools: Jira, Confluence, MS Office365;
- Knowledge of initiative and operations management methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), SAFe, or other;
- Knowledge of banking processes
- Understanding of the delivery cycle/life cycle of incident and problem management, desirable;
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and six years of relevant experience OR Master's degree related to the industry and four years of relevant experience;
- IT experience, application management (change, maintenance, evolution)