The candidates are requested to please record a video (2 minutes long) and submit it. The video must be in English and French. Candidates must highlight why they think they are a good fit for the role, what motivates them and a little bit about themselves. Eligible Candidates will be subjected to a business case type scenario for some practical experience.
Top 3 skills needed:
- Ability to multitask effectively and efficiently
- Ability to handle pressure
- Excellent communicator, positive attitude, grasping ability and a passion to exceed expectations
Work location: Montreal
Bilingual? Yes. Mandatory
The client is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people, information and entertainment by delivering integrated products and service experience for consumers while enhancing our competitiveness in the marketplace. The team provides customers with Home phone, local and long distance services, Internet, Satellite TV and amazing new technologies.
The Pricing and Strategy team is responsible for driving core pricing and the full suite of competitive offers for the Residential Services portfolio (TV, Internet and Home Phone). These activities form a critical part of the marketing plan which drives $6 billion in annual revenues and over 7 million in revenue generating units. In addition, the team is responsible for monitoring and analyzing the competitive pricing landscape for the Canadian Telecom market and ensuring the eam is well informed on all competitive developments.
The team is currently seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join the team. This person will help the competitive intelligence team identify competitive offer changes in the marketplace.
In this role, the Competitive Intelligence Specialist will be a subject matter expert on the competitive landscape and how client’s residential services compare to the competition. This individual will utilize their strategic marketing acumen to help identify opportunities for improvement within the environment, and risks the competition is presenting. The successful candidate will need to work across several different cross functional teams (i.e. marketing, finance, sales, operations and product), as such, strong communication skills, and the ability to influence will be essential.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager of Competitive Insight within the Pricing Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring competitive pricing and actions and reporting these insights to stakeholders
- Presentation of competitive intelligence reports at the senior leadership level
- Problem identification, opportunity assessment, strategy development, and presentation delivery
- Involvement in the pricing elements of key Bell Residential Services initiatives --- new product launches, line-up refreshes, etc.
- Use of marketing theory, and other strategic analysis tools, to develop appropriate responses to competitive pricing activities
- Relationship building with external departments, working collaboratively in a team environment with colleagues and senior leadership
- Extremely strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Organization and strong time management skills to handle multiple demands in a very fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, energetic, and a has a winning mind-set
- Ability to manage tolerance to ambiguity, flexibility, and deal effectively with adversity
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Results-driven attitude with the ability to grasp and communicate complex ideas clearly
- Undergraduate Degree – Business/Commerce
- Experience in or interest in the Marketing field
- Bilingual (English and French) absolute must. Advanced French or higher only need apply