No testing in interviews
Possible to extend contract to another year and hire to FT
Day to day - using Qualitrics platform and managing user support
Ideal candidate - Intermediate role
Top 3 skill sets -
- qualtircs expertise
- Project management
Enterprise Survey and Health screening
French is good to have, not a must have
Contractor to deliver in initial 6 months - need to be familiar with the system & success in day to day user support w/little guidance & able to do upgrade projects.
Corporate Services is at the center of the action, providing the support that enables client’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
Are you a seasoned Qualtrics specialist that can tap into all the possibilities from the platform?
Are you someone who relentless to ensure service is up and running without interruptions?
Are you someone who will stop at nothing to understand the users, and ensure they are getting the best user experience all the time and through all the channels?
Are you looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work with a team who is passionate about what they do?
If you answered an enthusiastic “YES!” then we may have an exciting career opportunity in a growing team for you.
Our people are empowered to make big things happen and supported by growth, training and personal development opportunities. This strategic role will provide endless opportunities for you to see your innovative ideas come to life!
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Digital HR, you will be accountable for delivering projects, day-to-day operational tasks and providing user support on Qualtrics. You will be hands on collaborating, supporting and helping to lead operational innovation by using Qualtrics for Health Screening and other HR workflows.
- Improve EX for our Human Resource Information Systems and Services
- Identify and solve enterprise wide problems with minimal guidance
- Map and understand the employee journey within our HRIS
- Produce and maintain relevant metrics and reports for your team and Organizational Development needs
- Research and summarize industry best practices to direct high impact project selections that will help keep Bell at the forefront of employee engagement
- Perform key business analysis tasks on projects to ensure project scope and deliverables will achieve required business impacts
- Provide user support for all users on Qualtrics
- Manage incident and tickets as required with vendor
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation of procedures and methods to ensure proper business continuity
- Design and get stakeholder support on best practice user workflows
- Qualtrics platform management and integration experience
- Understanding of Health screening workflows and related Qualtrics HR workflows
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Organized, disciplined and autonomous – someone who knows how to problem solve with little guidance
- Flexibility and Adaptability in performing multiple tasks
- Identify areas where automation can improve administrator tasks and save time
- Ability to work under pressure and manage several projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to collaborate through engagement from internal clients and external partners
- Bachelor's degree in HRIS, IT or related field of study
- Automation, software development, API and integration knowledge and experience
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec