Stilll to be determine when it would be required for them to go in office, it has not yet been established but we do fit in the Mobile category.
Hours per week. 37.5
Day to day - Project manage with a senior PM the delivery of our CIAM (Customer and identity access management) system a new initiative associated to maintaining agents @home. Project manage capital initiative supported by lead PM related to identity and access management for call center agents as well as desktop tools update, optimization and introduction.
Top 3 functions -
- this is a PM role, therefore discovery, planning, change management, business case,
- meetings with stakeholder,
- stakeholder management everything related to project deployment.
Top 3 skill sets -
- Leadership, autonomy,
- PM knowledge,
- Data understanding.
Essential qualifications - Flexibility and adaptability
Ideal candidate - Call center knowledge, Knows PM methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc…). ideally bilingual but not an obligation, comfortable with director and VP reviews, meaning they are well articulate and can use PowerPoint to build presentations, able to understand how data translates into a business case.
Testing in interviews - Yes we will do a study case
Full time? At this time in point we are in hiring freeze, but this program is meant to continue beyond 2023
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Program Design and Delivery, the Project Manager is accountable for the successful design, planning and implementation of programs and/or projects that help client deliver a best in class customer experience and to support sponsors achieving project benefits (Revenues, Churn reduction etc.). The candidate will be responsible for implementing Desktop oriented initiatives, working in partnership with IT project manager for some projects as well as managing the end to end design and delivery of other cross-functional projects. The candidate will also be responsible to identifying and influencing opportunities to improve the customer experience, costs, and revenue.
Working closely with a number of internal partners, including IT, the operations, DCX, BPI, BARS, Training, etc. the Project Design and Delivery Leader will be responsible for assessing customers’ and end users’ needs and experiences to design and deliver programs with speed and accuracy. The Project Design and Delivery Leader must be a highly motivated and professional individual with a passion for improving the overall Customer Experience and delivering initiatives to drive specific results.
If you have demonstrated experience planning and delivering cross-functional project teams on large and complex projects, this is a great opportunity to contribute to client’s strategic imperatives.
- Evaluate projects call center impacts and build assessment involving communication to planning teams and key stakeholders and data collection and analysis.
- Effectively engage, lead and influence cross functional teams to deliver highest level of quality on all projects within committed timeline and scope, and meeting all project requirements and deliverables.
- Create and manage project plans and related documentation in accordance with established project management methodology (Project Charter, BRD, WBS, Budget, etc.).
- Create and / or partner with IT PM process mapping and targeted customer experience.
- Engage and build strong relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders to incorporate their goals, and instill confidence to ensure alignment to and adoption of solutions.
- Provide regular updates on project status, including risks and risk management approach to senior management.
- Identification of new opportunities and related solutions to deliver benefits above committed project deliverables.
- Process map critical processes to create CMO and FMO and redesign processes for optimal performance; monitor process performance for deviations to apply appropriate corrective action.
Experience / Core Competencies
- Experience designing and leading large scale projects of varying levels of complexity and scope, preferably within the Telecom or Technology space
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead project teams and stakeholders with varying desired outcomes, to achieve established project deliverables.
- Strong financial and business acumen with the proven ability to support the development of business cases and financial forecasts.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects through effective prioritization.
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to be highly creative in formulating solutions.
- Authentic, professional and confident communicator able to influence project teams and stakeholders through effective communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Marketing is an asset.
- Project Management Designation/Certification is an asset.
- MS suite including MS Project, and Visio expertise is an asset