Temp to perm: Yes
remote work = Yes - manager is open to candidates living in the province of Quebec
Our team is responsible for the ecosystem providing legal management for our clients. You will be a member of a Squad whose objective is to develop and maintain our products for various entities. We have taken the DevOps turn and we have the ambition to accelerate our transformation in the coming years. To do so, we need you, your attitude and your talent.
- Act as a reference expert in all aspects of technical integration and data flows.
- Design and implement data integration and consumption solutions using ETL, API and/or Kafka Streaming including the application monitoring portion (AppDynamics, Datadog, etc.)
- Support application support and IT operations teams in the diagnosis and resolution of operational problems.
- Contribute to the automation of continuous integration, automated testing and continuous deployment processes.
- Interact with various stakeholders to understand business needs. Collaborate with the Product Manager ('PO').
- Provide visibility on technical debt.
- Propose interventions and permanent corrections in a perspective of continuous improvement.
- Maintain technical knowledge of ecosystems with internal and external integration points (with consuming applications).
- Support the architect in modeling the data flow between applications.
- Work with program managers to ensure that the integration solution is consistent with the program and enterprise architecture targets.
If you stand out for your commitment, curiosity, positivism, autonomy and your ability to learn and adapt, you are undoubtedly the member we are looking for to complete our team! If you want to share your experience, if you want to have a significant impact and be at the heart of change, you are the perfect person for us! The position also offers an opportunity for internship.
- Master the concepts, technologies and solutions of a modern ecosystem: Domain Architecture, Microservices, APIs, Streaming, Cloud technologies, Real-time Data Flow, Orchestration, Straight Through Processing, Access Security, Elasticity, PaaS, Cloud, DevOps, etc.
- Knowledge of agile software development, source code management and DevOps tools (Jenkins, git-Bitbucket, Nexus, Docker, etc.).
- Knowledge of Java / Spring batch / Python / T-SQL / Shell script / AWK
- Experience on Unix/Linux, OpenShift, WebSphere and MQ technologies.
- Development experience on API Connect, WAS, RESTFul, Swagger, YAML, JSON, SOAP and XML tools/technologies.
- Experience with Jenkins and UrbanCode DevOps technologies.
- Excellent skills in popularizing technical information and ability to assimilate complex technological concepts.
- Experience writing technical documents.
- Leadership, initiative and teamwork as well as mentoring of colleagues.
- Must be available on a rotating call basis (24/7).
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary Agile / Scrum team
- Experience developing within teams following DevOps and continuous integration best practices.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.