Duration: 6 months (can be extended)
Temp to perm: possible
Bilingualism: Required (French and English)
Application Performance Specialist
You care about performance and optimization!
You enjoy working in a motley crew of technologies, old or new, we've got them all : External or internal clouds, serverless, kubernetes, WAS, weblogic, AS400, Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis ...
You are able to discuss with IT experts, but also to popularize for the business, as well as to have the pedagogy to make the teams autonomous.
You are not afraid of devops. Your mantras are: "once it's fun, the second it's automated", "Everything is as Code or, at least, is an API".
- Be able to conduct performance audits, from scripting to optimization
- Interact with different project teams at different levels (Technical Lead, Business, Manager)
- Participate in the evolution of our practices and tools
- Share your expertise and be able to act as a pedagogue on projects
- Be curious about technologies
- Have an advanced understanding of performance auditing practices
- Understand cloud, containerization and older technologies
- Understand and interact with partners to optimize the implementation of their needs
- Development background
- Understanding of French/English required. Correct expression in one language required
Our tools :
- Apache Jmeter and Gatling for testing
- Git and Jenkins for code management and automation
- ELK, Grafana, python to collect and analyze metrics
- AppDynamic and Datadog for metrics analysis and profiling
- Infrastructure as Code (ansible, terraform ...) for our infrastructure