Bilingual: Bilingual required, but not necessarily 5/5 in both languages
Remote work - Yes - manager is open to receiving candidates who live in the province of Quebec
- Do you have a strong background in IT architecture and design?
- You have an innate technological curiosity and a strong appetite for innovation?
- Do you want to actively contribute to the bank of the future?Whether you are an architect or a seasoned designer, if you are a passionate person with contagious energy, show initiative and enjoy working in a team, we invite you to read on!
Your role :
- Influence the Bank's architecture decisions and directions and be accountable for the implementation of end-to-end solutions.
- Interact with various stakeholders to understand business needs
- Diagnose problematic situations and intervene in the resolution of complex issues
- Act as a professional reference in your field and provide expertise and advice to stakeholders
- Work with the Enterprise Architect and Application Architect to create a high level design of an end-to-end integration solution by defining the interfaces and data flow required between applications and business process activities to support the applications.
- Create an inventory of all inter-application interactions, interfaces and services based on activity and data flow diagrams.
- Define the integration methods to be used.
- Support the data architect in modeling the data flow between applications.
- Support the security architect in establishing a secure model to be used for the integration.
- Verify that the integration solution and integration architecture use the integration architecture components correctly.
- Work with program managers to ensure that the integration solution is consistent with the program and enterprise architecture targets.
- Ensure traceability of business requirements in the integration components.
- Experience in the role of architect and/or senior designer in project delivery.
- Natural leadership, influencing, innovative and communication skills on a large scale and in a large organization
- Good knowledge of Oracle databases and technologies an asset
- Experience with tools such as Terraform and Ansible an asset
- Master the concepts, technologies and solutions of a modern ecosystem: Domain Architecture, Microservices, APIs, Streaming, Cloud technologies, Real-Time Data Flow, Orchestration, Straight Through Processing, Access Security, Elasticity, PaaS, Cloud, DevOps, etc.
- 10+ years of experience