Duration: 12 months with possibility of permanence and renewal
Bilingualism: Would be an asset
Remote work : Until further notice
You have a bachelor's degree in software development or are about to complete it. You want to learn how to implement innovative and powerful technologies. This offer is for you!
In concrete terms, you will integrate our development teams that deliver the applications that make us a partner of choice for our customers on a daily basis.
You will learn how to develop automated testing of applications with our automated testing frameworks, integrated with continuous testing, which is part of our "DevOps" orientation.
We believe that through this, you will become an experienced developer who can take part in different projects, mastering their ways of doing things, their requirements, and their business reality.
- Degree in software engineering or computer science
- Practice of a Front-End development environment (React, React-Native an asset)
- Knowledge of the development process and continuous integration: you must know how to use a version management tool (Git, BitBucket, SVN...) and have seen a continuous integration mechanism in action (Jenkins for example)
- Good knowledge of WebServices (SOAP, REST) or microservices, as well as formats such as XML, json...
- Good knowledge of writing test cases, test sets, Cucumber, Xray and GraphQL
Ideally, you also have:
- Already worked with tools such as SoapUI, ReadyAPI, Postman
- Used Selenium Webdriver, Appium, or other testing frameworks