Bilingual: French required, minimum understanding of English.
Temp to perm: Strong possibility or contract extension.
Remote Work: Yes, Candidates from Quebec, Ontario or Atlantic Provinces.
We are looking for a "generalist" who is not too focused on security.
We are looking for a resource with 4 to 5 years experience in security and 5 years as a business analyst.
Your main challenges:
- Act as a multi-skilled senior IT analyst.
- Contribute to various projects and developments in the ecosystem
- Master the technology ecosystem and understand the interrelationships
- Understand and document current processes
- Be able to establish and optimize target processes by working closely with multiple stakeholders
- Produce impact analyses resulting from the changes caused by the target processes
- Understand business issues, identify stakeholder needs, propose and implement IT strategies and solutions, taking into account the diverse nature of the issues to support project delivery
- Prioritize work to be done based on business value and risk
- Link business needs to technology requirements
- Organize, coordinate, write and participate in end-to-end testing
- Identify and document information on stakeholders and their needs (issues to be resolved, technical requirements, business processes, data flows, etc.)
- Ensure the delivery of analyses and documents related to smooth operational change management for stakeholders
- Conduct various analyses (context, issues, impacts, functional, non-functional and informational, processes, business rules) to produce a diagnosis of the gaps between the current situation and the target situation.
- Develop and acquire related skills to adapt to the needs.
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and 7 years of relevant experience or Master's degree related to the industry and 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Agile delivery mode
- Security experience (data leak protection, asset protection, AppSec...) - 3 years
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Tempo and Microsoft suite tools
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent listening skills and ability to gather requirements and information.
- Versatile team player and comfortable under pressure
- Experience in complex projects and business analysis
- Experience in facilitating workshops