Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
Languages: French is mandatory, english is a nice to have
Rate: Flexible depending on skills
The client's IT Delivery - Wealth Management and Brokerage Operations sector in Montreal is currently looking for a BI Analyst/Developer. The mission of this business line is to deliver projects and support the various business lines in their operations and development.
More details on the role?
- Act as an analyst and liaison with the business lines
- Design and develop reports
- Participate in a decommissioning project and migration to other analytics technologies
- Communicate and popularize complex technical concepts to users of analytics platforms
- Work in collaboration with external resources (Thailand and Saguenay)
- Participate in the resolution of incidents, breakdowns and anomalies
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and 7 to 9 years of relevant experience;
- Demonstrated experience of 5 to 7 years in development with one or more of the following data visualization tools: SAP BO, Power BI, MS SSRS and MS SSAS; SAS
- Experience with ETL technologies (such as Datastage)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum), an asset
- Knowledge of the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket);
- Experience and/or interest in the brokerage environment;
- Motivation to learn new things, challenge yourself;
- Willingness to work in a work environment that strongly promotes autonomy and idea generation;
- Ability to exert influence to ensure the achievement of objectives of various teams in a collaborative manner;
- Bilingual (spoken/written) French and English.