Bilingual: French required, English an asset
Remote work: Until further notice, candidates in the Montreal area are prioritized
Temp-to-perm with our client at the end of the mandate: mandatory
Description DevOps Squad Mobile:
- You are an actor in our DevOps revolution and you are responsible for deploying DevOps best practices through the use of the best tools.
- You are a hands-on person, with an Agile mentality.
- You know all the fields of DevOps and are an expert on the command line. Your goal is to automate and industrialize the assembly and delivery of code in Production!
- You have four years of prior java development or system administration experience.
As a Junior DevOps Integrator, you are a generalist on all things DevOps. You will actively participate in the realization of our DevOps vision by integrating all these components into our delivery pipelines. Concretely, you will learn with your DevOps Transformation Catalyst to integrate some tools from the following categories:
- Collaboration (JIRA/Confluence)
- Kubernetes knowledge
- Source code management (SCM: Git-Bitbucket Mandatory)
- Continuous integration servers (Jenkins 2 with pipeline as code concept)
- Continuous builds (Maven, Groovy, Ant)
- Continuous testing (Robot, Selenium)
- Continuous code inspection, for technical debt/security vulnerability (Veracode)
- Artifact management (Nexus Mandatory)
- Reporting and dashboards (SonarQube)
- More provisioning and orchestration tools (Docker/k8s)
- CIRCLECI Mandatory
- Application monitoring (AppDynamics or equivalent) to measure all those great applications and make sure they are delivering the expected business value to our customers
- Knowledge considered an asset: Continuous Deployments; Automated Testing; Application Monitoring; Docker; Google Kubernetes Engine, AWS