Bilingualism: French mandatory, English an asset
Remote work: Until further notice.
- Degree in software engineering or computer science
- Proficiency in a popular programming language (Java, DotNet)
- Practice of a development environment (Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA...)
- Knowledge of the development process and continuous integration: you must know how to use a version management tool (Git, BitBucket, SVN...) and have seen a continuous integration mechanism in action (Jenkins for example)
- Good knowledge of WebServices (SOAP, REST) or microservices, as well as formats such as XML, json...
- Good knowledge of writing test cases, test sets, Cucumber, Xray and GraphQL
You also have:
- Already practiced tools such as SoapUI, ReadyAPI, Postman
- Used Selenium Webdriver, Appium, or other testing frameworks