Duration: 12 month term.
Bilingualism: Desirable. French, mandatory. English is an asset.
Maximum rate: Flexible. depending on the qualifications
Remote work: 100% remote. Will consider resources outside of Montreal
- Ensure the definition, planning, organization and delivery of projects in an agile delivery context.=
- Project tracking and alignment: communication, schedule, budget, resources, risks, performance and change management.
- Develop an understanding of the business needs, specifications, issues, risks, context and components of the initiative.
- Collaborate with a multitude of internal, external and matrix partners.
- Create and communicate follow-up reports that are tailored to different audiences, comprehensive and demonstrate high quality and information literacy.
- Manage change requests both internal to the program and from consumer projects.
- Mobilize and coordinate squads to deliver value quickly while ensuring that the needs of clients are always met in a dynamic environment.
- Participate in the budget evaluation of certain project components.
- Responsible for the planning and cost tracking of assigned projects.
- Follow the agile methodology and participate in the improvement of our work methods
- Support the program manager in the follow-up and coordination
- Help maintain certain deliverables in progress (product backlog, burndown chart, product backlog sunset, etc.)
- Prepare and present progress reports to the project committee and the management committee.
- Follow-up on post-implementation results with the client.
If you stand out for your desire to innovate, your curiosity, your pragmatism as well as your ability to learn and adapt, you are undoubtedly the member we are looking for to complete our team! Data is at the heart of our organization and the quality of this data allows us to guide the business decisions of the Bank, but also those of our clients for their future. If you're eager to share your data experience, want to make a big impact and be at the heart of change, you're the perfect person for us!
- Demonstrated project management experience in a data exposure and integration solutions implementation environment.
- Experience managing stakeholders and aligning multiple complex projects in parallel.
- Experience with agile methodologies (Agile, SAFe), experience as a Scrum Master (an asset).
- Experience in an MDM (Master Data Management) environment is an asset
- Recognized as an excellent communicator and be able to make presentations to management.
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket).
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle and Agile methodology.
- Experience developing on teams following DevOps and continuous integration best practices.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Hold a certification related to his/her field of expertise (an asset)
- 5 years or more of relevant experience.